We use technology called ‘cookies’ as standard business procedure to track behaviour patterns of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data our Website sends to your browser, which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this at your discretion. Any information collected in this manner can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our Website, compiling reports on activity for our operators to support the provision of other services related to Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data it holds.
Information about disabling/enabling cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
For further information about how to turn cookies on and off in your browser, view the relevant Help page for your browser using the links below:
For further more information about cookies visit the About cookies website.
Mirage Machines is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received in accordance with data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain the personal information we collect and how it may be used.
- We ask for your name and address when you subscribe to our Newsletter, subscribe to our blog or complete any of the forms throughout the website such as the contact us form.
- We may keep a record of your correspondence, comments and website usage, including Personally Identifiable Information (where supplied), in a file specific to you. We use this information to help us provide better service in the event you contact us again.
- We use your personal information to reply to you or keep you updated with relevant Mirage Machines news and marketing communications. We only contact you with your consent.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future marketing emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each marketing email.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures for the storage and disclosure of information that you have given to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information, except when you are specifically, and knowingly, providing it. You can remove your personal details by unsubscribing from our emails or contacting us at email@example.com at any time.