GeniSYS IV 3 Axis Milling Machine
The Mirage geniSYS™ IV is a highly portable 3-axis CNC milling machine.
It is designed for the accurate removal of cracked or broken studs up to 11” diameter and for the precise refurbishment of damaged threads. This is achieved without the need for manually controlled drilling or metal disintegration techniques. Typical examples include manway covers and reactor studs
The motion control command center provides the ultimate in performance monitoring and technician safety.
- CNC controlled: Motion control software provides detailed real-time feedback on tool positioning and machine operation.
- Designed to bore and thread hole diameters ranging from 22.2mm – 279.4mm (0.875” – 11”).
- Hole depths up to 384mm (15.12”).
- High tolerance profile rails produce consistent results.
- All three axes utilize precision ground ball screws, providing precise movement of the milling head.
- Accurate and repeatable machining.
- A cold cutting operation.
- Ejects chips during operation.
- Single machine capable of both drilling and threading.
|Min Hole Diameter||22.2mm||0.875”|
|Maximum Hole Diameter||279.4mm||11"|
|Maximum Hole Depth||384mm||15.12”|
|Maximum X-axis Travel||203.2mm||8"|
|Maximum Y-axis Travel||203.2mm||8|
|Maximum z-axis Travel||431.8mm||17"|
|Spindle Speed||3000 RPM|
|Machine weight||499 kgs||1100 lbs|
|Power Supply and Control Cabinet||120kg||265lb|
|Dimensions||base length||Base Width||Total Height|
|geniSYS machine||604.5mm (23.8")||482.6mm (19")||1311mm (51.6")|
|Power Supply and Motion Control Cabinet||883.9mm (34.8")||624.8mm (24.6")||1013.5mm (120.2")|
The machine is supplied complete with the Control System, Laptop, Motor and Cables, Storage / Shipping Boxes, and an Operators Manual