Manual Torque Tool
Mirage Subsea's Manual Torque Tool is designed to prevent valves from breaking during the removal process. The tool uses an ROV manipulator operated torque limiting device and also includes a torque multiplier providing a better or slower visual indication of the current position of the valve position indicator.
- Designed to interface to ISO 13628-8 Class I-IV torque buckets
- Incorporates a 1-1/2” (Class IV) square drive socket with 8 points to reduce initial engagement time
- Incorporates a unique internal pressure compensation system
- Can be re-configured to be used as a Class IV manual torque tool
- As a manual/mechanical torque tool, the torque can be certified on the surface and does not require at-depth certification.